Saturday, December 3

I love the Northern lights...

 

My poor little snow men's carrots have turned blue?  
I guess even they can't take the cold way up North.

I started with a white card stock base card and added the patterned paper background that I found in a paper pack from Michael's.
Back to more white card stock and I die cut the snow mound using Lawn Fawn's "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders".
Then I stamped the verse from Lawn Fawn's "Joy to the Woods" set using StazOn jet black ink and attached it to the front of the card.
Next I stamped the snow penguins from Lawn Fawn's "Snow Cool" set as well as the hat and two bow ties using StazOn jet black ink and colored them with Distress markers.
Using the "snow Cool" dies that coordinate with the set I die cut them and added them to the front of the card using glue dots for dimension.

2 comments:

  1. Clever background by blending these colors! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun background and sweet snowmen! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!