Saturday, December 3

My granddaughter loves trucks...

Though I sent her a card all ready I feel the need to send her this one!


I think I hit both the requirements for this challenge.
I'm sure there are toys in those boxes!

I started with a white card stock base card and added the great snowy patterned paper to the entire front of the card.
Taking another piece of the white I die cut the snow mounds using Lawn Fawn's "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders" and attached them to the front of the card.
Then I pulled out my Stampendous truck, tree and present set that comes with it's own dies.
I stamped the truck and presents onto the white card stock using StazOn jet black ink and colored them using my Prisma pencils.
I die cut them out and attached them with glue dots and finished off the card by stamping the verse that comes with the set using the StazOn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!