Saturday, December 3

Sometimes a little something is just right...


I love this old stamp.
I'm not sure of the company but it is one of the few really older stamps  that I kept because of the stained glass look.
I stamped this image on white card stock using StazOn black ink and colored it using Derwent Inktense pencils.
I trimed out the image and applied it with glue dots to the top of a white card stock base card.
I didn't like ALL that white so I trimmed it down again and applied it to a piece of very dark brown card stock... 




Because of the picture I will be placing a sympathy verse on the inside of the card.

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely colours and it certainly does have a stained glass effect.
    Thank you for joining our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant creation for our CAS theme this week at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tattered Lace Crossover machine?

      Delete
  3. Lovely and stylish card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts CAS week;-))m

    ReplyDelete