Friday, November 11

Little snowman clean and bright...

...welcome to my card this night!



 

It all started with a sketch.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of cranberry colored polka dot Lasting Impressions card stock.
Following the sketch I applied  green polka dot Lasting Impressions card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the Unity Stamp Company "Season Snowman" using StazOn jet black ink.
To color, really not very much, I used my Derwent Inktense pencils and a water color brush.
I cut the snowman out with an oval die and cut one larger oval die from the cranberry Lasting Impressions polka dot card stock. 
I layered everything to the card front and punched out the stars from white card stock, sorry don't know the company for the punch, and used glue dots to attach them.

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch. A lovely snowman card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!