Friday, November 11

So I had this pad of patterned paper...

and then I saw the My Favorite Things color challenge and I was off...


and


The pad of paper is from Recollections called "Red & White Christmas" but had a lot of grey in it as well.
I started with a white card stock base card and cut a piece of the "snowy" grey for my first layer.
I then took more of the white card stock and using my MFT Dienamics "Stitched Snow Drifts" I cut two snowdrifts and attached them to the bottom of the card front.
using another piece of red snowy patterned paper from the pad I die cut the "leaves" for the trees using my MFT Dienamics "Tree-mendous" dies.
I needed a bit lighter grey for the challenge so I scoured my stash and found the grey card stock that I die cut using the same tree die but this time cutting the trunks for the trees.
I then used glue dots to apply the trees to the card front.
I die cut with the red snowy paper the "Merry Christmas" using MFT Dienamics "Merry Christmas" die.

The words are Merry Christmas and the colors are not exactly MFT colors but I think this card fits both the challenges anyway!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and design is great! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!