Wednesday, July 20

I am joining a challenge and challenging those who come to my blog...

I am very interested to see how many people I can get to 
"Follow"
my blog.
Down on the left hand side of my blog under my blog list and above the ODBD Link is a place to click labeled 
"Follow".
I am trying to be better about posting more often.
I feel that if there are more "followers" it might encourage me to do so!

Now for the Challenge I am entering...


  

The challenge is a Nautical Theme.
I had a paper pack by DCWV that I was waiting to use for something "New Englandy" .
It's called Nantucket and I felt this was the right challenge.
The card is very simple.
I cut the ship from the paper pack, stamped the saying (which I just knew would work well for the theme) using Distress ink brushed corduroy, sponged around the edge of the card with the same ink and layered it onto kraft colored card stock.
Yes, it is very simple but sometimes simplicity is all you need.

Well I did my challenge.

Will you do yours??? 

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous card! love the little touch of glitter! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!