Wednesday, July 20

Love playing with new things...

A few weeks ago Michael's had a sale where you received 40% off all your regular purchases for one day.
I have a LOT! 
But I never had enough tape rolls for my tape gun.
 I rushed out and stocked up, however I also went down the die cut aisle as Michael's will take a coupon for die and JoAnns won't.
There was the set I had been watching for awhile.
It's a rick rack set by Sizzix, it jumped right into my cart!!!

Today was my chance to try it. 


I had the paper pack with the dotted paper so I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the streamer die.
The balloons are the same paper using my Marvy balloon punch.
The saying is part of a set of extra long sayings by Hero Arts.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the ric-rac! Sure makes for a fun addition to an already fabulous birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday and we hope to see more of your work again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. Love the colorful polka dotted balloons. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!