Wednesday, July 20

I have taken a page out of a friend's challenge notebook...

When possible I am going to enter one card in more than one challenge.
lynda does it all the time...

So the card I made today will work for the...

as well as... 


As  you know, if you follow my blog, I took all my roll-a-graph stamps off their wheels. 
They have all been brushed with "Aleene's Tack it Over and Over" and allowed to dry (this gives them tackiness for sticking on the plexiglass block my husband made).
The image used above is from Stampin Up and colored with LePlume markers. 

This card will also be part of the 100 plus cards I am donating to lynda's church.

Love to multitask!!! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love how the cars are all at an angle which really adds the feeling of movement. Such an eye catching colourful card and a great take on the LIM repetition theme. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful traditional Christmas colours on a cool and contemporary card. Those images of cars (and a scooter) with trees are really super and the fit they repetition theme perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!It's such a pleasing design!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!