Monday, March 2

I thought I was going to sew today... MOJO387

Woke up this morning with my craft room all cleaned up from the card making I had been doing for the past two weeks.
While having my coffee and watching TV with my hubby, before going into the craft room, I received  a message from a friend.
It was to check out Mojo Monday.


I did and figured she wanted me to be a part of their card sketch 387. Before I could sew I thought I could make a card without too much mess.

Wrong!



This doesn't even show where I set up my Cuttlebug and all my folders to sort through to make the card using the sketch.

I had found in my searching last week a piece of patterned paper that I wanted to use but couldn't find something to make with it. I dug it out and created around it!


I used a Stampin' Up folder, Spellbinders die and Verve stamps and butterfly dies to create my submission.

Now I'm off to clean up again so I can get some, much needed, quilting done.

1 comment:

  1. Love this...great papers and colors. Glad I could inspire you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!