Thursday, March 12

I love sketches...

I have a dear friend who challenges me every  now and then with a blog challenge. This time I challenged her!
I got an email from:


Their blog had a sketch challenge and I loved the sketch. 


So off to the stamping room I went. I found one of their sayings that I had purchased quite a while ago and I knew I had to use it.


I found some two sided Martha Stewart patterned paper in my stash and went to work. If you could get up close you could see that the paper looks quilted. (My other passion!)

Have a wonderful month of March!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quote!! I jsut love your monochromatic colors, combo of patterns and your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!