Sunday, March 15

Okay...so it's not a completed card...

But it IS a reminder to forage your cupboards for something from the past to use again.
My friend is doing a wonderful 30 day coloring challenge. Feel free to check it out at...


I decided to color for a day! I pulled out three stamps that require coloring in. I stamped them up using Staz on black and pulled out as many things as I could to color with. What a ball...Prismacolor pencils, chalks with Dove blender, chalk pencils, Inktense pencils, watercolor pencils and deep in the back of the closet my watercolor crayons.

The first card I did using the crayons...blech. No I won't even show you. It was a small image and they just looked awful. Then I found some summer images from Stampin' Up that needed background and were really large and open!


I used my fine brush for the couple and the wide brush for the background of sand and sky.

 
 So I didn't put it into a card, however I now have a bunch of colored images to make multiple cards in the future.

Dig through that closet of "antique" supplies and play.
Remember everything old is new again!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!