Sunday, June 22

The Mod Squad Challenge for this week....

asked us to use Summer colors! Luckily yesterday I had just Zentangled a watering can with a bunch of flowers. 
This could easily be colored in.

This was an interesting tangle. I stamped my images before, but this one I took the packaging from my Spellbinders, the watering can punch and a small flower punch.
I punched out the images away from each other in the plastic, not an easy task.

 I took the stencil I had created and placed the can on my card stock. I drew around it leaving a couple of spaces at the top for the flowers. I started drawing in the flowers.

Today I pulled out my Inktense color 
pencils and started filling my image with Summer colors!

 I couldn't resist the saying....it's from a set of Art Impressions stamps I got from JoAnns.
I really did "wet my plants" with the water coloring!

Check out the Challenge at:




1 comment:

  1. That is so cool with the zentangle design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!