Sunday, June 22

More watercoloring for this challenge...

The background is made with my Distress markers, scribbled onto one of my embossing folders, spritzing it and laying watercolor paper over the top. I did not run it through the Cuttlebug.
Instead I ran my brayer, with the rubber insert, over it, leaving it on for a minute or two to soak up the ink.
The flower is the Tim Holtz tattered flower garland.

It is so nice to get a sketch to use things I make and then wonder what to do with them!!!


Just click on the link above to challenge yourself!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool background you've created, and the colors are divine! Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete