Thursday, June 19

New to Fusion...

I haven't tried the Fusion Challenge yet but they had a sketch and picture that said, "You have an anniversary coming up!"
Luckily my hubby doesn't check my blog unless I link to Facebook.

So here goes...



These are the two places I will be posting my card. It's interesting to see how this works. I usually only post one card to one challenge.


From the Fusion picture I loved the gold butterfly and the candle that looked gold wrought iron like to me! Went to my embossing folders and found the wrought iron Cuttlebug folder. Over to my punches and found the butterfly 3-in-1 by EK. Started with just the black butterflies and realized I could put gold behind them.

(By the way does anyone else have trouble with their 
3-in-1 for the solid image? I struggle to punch it out. I've tried all the usual remedies but nothing seems to work?)

Back to the card. I started to go through my stamps and remembered a set from Cloud9 for weddings. Though this is an anniversary card I found the perfect sentiment for me and the hubby!

I just finished it and put it away before he comes in from mowing the lawn, all 6 acres!

Please check out the sites and try a challenge of your very own.
 

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the gold and the pretty butterflies :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous anniversary card - love your layered butterflies! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great anniversary card! beautifully done :) thanks for joining in at fusion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!