Sunday, June 15

Wedding gift and card...

I know I can post this before I leave this in my co-workers mailbox because I won't place this post on Facebook!


The picture above is the table runner I made her. I don't know her colors but I thought this could be used as a Spring or Summer runner. I've been so busy card making  for challenges that it was good to sew for a bit.

  However
she still needed a card to go with it so I tried to match some of the colors in the runner to make a wedding cake card.

I'm not the "Cake Boss" but I felt like I was rolling fondant as I rolled the cream card stock through the Cuttlebug in the Birds and Vines embossing folder.
I found the idea on Pinterest!


 
I'm hoping she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!