Tuesday, April 29

A friend has got me hooked...

Last week a friend contacted me about this great new tutorial on Splitcoaststampers!


She was playing and having a ball making a bunch of flowers.

Today it's raining and not a great day off to do anything so I decided to play with my stamps.
 The above is the front of the card I made using the
Faux Glass Flower technique
.
I used the alcohol ink on the felt to color the white pearl for the center.
 The second picture is the inside of the card.
I didn't want  to waste the cut plastic (see picture below)
so I made stencils out of them!
 Waste not, want not.

Please check out what my friend did:
 

Imagine all the things you can do with your leftovers!

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome. Love what you did on the inside using the negative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!