Saturday, September 12

thanks…


 This time, still using the Distress paint, I went in a circular motion around the image.
I used:
White and coral card stock
Distress paint picket fence
Distress ink (mustard seed, saltwater taffy, shabby shutters)
Time Holtz “French Garden” stamp set
Sentiment die (unknown company)




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love the ink blending! So happy you shared with us at AHS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of color palettes from ColorDare, thank you for sharing this card with us !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is just stunning. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare - you absolutely nailed the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/21/2026

    Wow! This is really pretty and perfect for the Color Dare Challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the blending. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty, Arlene. Love the white embossed image over your gorgeous ink blended BG. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!