Saturday, September 12

dragonfly birthday…


It’s been over a year since I bought some Distress paints to play with and decided to use them for this and the next challenge!
I used:
Distress inks (peacock feathers, tumbled glass, shabby shutters)
Distress paint picket fence
white card stock
Stampers Annonymous Classics #1 stamp set
Sentiment die (unknown company)


4 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! This one is gorgeous, too!! Thanks again for sharing at AHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/14/2026

    I love the eclectic look of this. And I want to run my fingers over it to feel the texture. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Always love white embossing over an inky BG. And I love the dragonfly stamp design. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!