Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
This is a fabulous background - I love it! And when you're ready to send it, you can add any sentiment to it because it's perfect for any occasion. Thank you for sharing it at Color Dare.
Wow! This is beautiful. And a great use of the Color Dare colors.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - what a stunning result - this is absolutely gorgeous
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Gorgeous - such a great use of our colors at Color Dare!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! This is really eye-catching!! I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing at Color Dare!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteSo unique, creative, and lovely, Arlene! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous background - I love it! And when you're ready to send it, you can add any sentiment to it because it's perfect for any occasion. Thank you for sharing it at Color Dare.
ReplyDelete