Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
Counts as a veggie to me to me Arlene, and what a sweet, sweet card it is too! You've used our challenge colors perfectly...thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!! Marcia (DT) :0)
I have never had candy corn, but I don't like much in the way of sweets - but chocolate is another matter!! A great card, once more. Your really are the master of CAS! Blessings Maxine
Counts as a veggie to me to me Arlene, and what a sweet, sweet card it is too! You've used our challenge colors perfectly...thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!! Marcia (DT) :0)
ReplyDeleteI have never had candy corn, but I don't like much in the way of sweets - but chocolate is another matter!!
ReplyDeleteA great card, once more. Your really are the master of CAS!
Blessings
Maxine
LOL! This is perfect, Arlene! What a great way to use these colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues!
ReplyDelete