Sunday, August 23

little fishes…


To get the ocean look to the background I added the green to the exiting colors!
I used:
Distress oxide inks
Asstd. card stock
Tim Holtz stencil
Translucent texture paste
Impression Obsession fish dies
Sentiment die, unknown company




7 comments:

  1. Interesting card, Arlene. I like your choice of green with the challenge colors. The unique background is worthy of lingering on, which is what I did. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this - the texture paste is fabulous through the stencil - you have inspired me to get mine out...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card--love the texture paste! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/25/2026

    Really cool background and big bold text. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare. -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used the Color Dare Challenge on your card. The bold sentiment letters and fish are super-cute. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN card this is! And love the gorgeous BG you created for those darling fishies. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great look for our colors! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!