Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
Gorgeous work - we call them gumboots, Down Under :). Love your image, and how you used the kraft cardstock to stamp and colour on - reminiscent of garden earth Blessings Maxine
This is SO fun for a get well card, Arlene! A great sentiment with the boots filled with blooms and a kitty! The coloring with pencils looks like chalk and gives great texture!(I had to look to see what you had used!) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Garden! Julia xx
Gorgeous work - we call them gumboots, Down Under :).
ReplyDeleteLove your image, and how you used the kraft cardstock to stamp and colour on - reminiscent of garden earth
Blessings
Maxine
This is SO fun for a get well card, Arlene! A great sentiment with the boots filled with blooms and a kitty! The coloring with pencils looks like chalk and gives great texture!(I had to look to see what you had used!) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Garden! Julia xx
ReplyDelete