Friday, September 13

thank you…


Wouldn’t this be a great Christmas stamp?
This will be the card for my mail carrier this year…with a little something extra in the envelope.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock and one of white card stock.
With more white card stock I die cut the stamp using Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die.
Then I stamped the image, unknown company, colored it with Copic markers then made a mask for it.
Placed the mask on then used the Waffle Flower Postage Collage stencil with May Favorite Things Micro Cloud Edges stencil along with Distress inks black soot and chipped sapphire.
I stamped the “forever” from Waffle Flower Postage Collage stamps and applied it to the card front with foam tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiments, unknown company, to the card front.



1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card!! CAS, but it says everything you want it to!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!