Thursday, September 12

airmail…


Using these Postage Collage pieces from Waffle Flower make it very easy to create using certain colors.
For this card I used white card stock for the base card and the main piece that I cut with the Postage Collage Die.
I used two stencils from the Waffle Flower collection and Distress inks villainous potion, shabby shutters and peacock feathers.for the pieces stamped on white card stock I used Waffle Flower postage collage stamp set then die cut them with the coordinating dies then foam taped them to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Some more amazing use of colour and the postage collage die. I am in awe of your creativity
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, glad you came back this week with another collage card... so bright and pretty and the assortment of stenciling is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool use of the postage stencil! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! That postage design is awesome. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!