Friday, September 13

happy…


This image and die were a freebie with my latest purchase from Waffle Flower.
The base card is white card stock with layers of black and peach textured card stocks.
From white c ard stock I die cut the triangle with the Waffle Flower POstage Collage Moth Die and stenciled it with the stencils from the set and Distress inks saltwater taffy, bundled sage and mermaid lagoon.
I stamped the cent from Waffle Flower Postage Collage stamp set then foam taped it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from Trinity Stamps “Supporting Script Sentiments”.



2 comments:

  1. Love the texture and the frame for your pretty butterfly. This card makes me happy. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful creation - What a beautiful 'bonus' to receive, and you have used it perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!