Sunday, September 8

creepin’…


It’s such fun to create in multiples for this wonderful organization!
I try to send a few boxes a year filled with cards for the kiddies and others that they give to.
I personally love getting cards so I believe that others get a smile when receiving a hand crafted card.
This card was made with an embossing folder and stickers!
Placing them together on a black base card and into an envelope and into a box to be sent out according to the rules on the blog!
Why not join me in….

 




3 comments:

  1. That is really fun! I love it! Thanks for entering our challenge at SAS4Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Halloween card, and the sentiment had me cracking up! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute and funny sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!