Wednesday, September 11

happy mail…


Yesterday, in the mail, I received an order from Waffle Flowers which included the Postage Collage Bundle, PC Snowman Stencil, PC Spooktacular Stencil and the PC Gingerbread Stencil.
This was my first time playing with the postage collage items and I am hooked!!!
I used pieces from the PC Bundle and the PC Gingerbread stencil with Distress inks and a sentiment stamp from another set, unknown company.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock and I made the background piece with brown card stock embossed with a Paper Studio snowflake embossing folder and applied Hero Arts unicorn ink to the tops of the snowflakes.
I will be playing with more of these great stencils and dies in future postings!


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation Arlene - enjoy the new goodies :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Arlene! I'm really in to the postage theme too! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Kickstart Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Arlene, hope you're well. This is beautiful - I love the colours and the postage stamps. everything is gorgeous, and looks great against the embossed and coloured background. BTW, you are Rudolph's winner for CKC #89. Thanks for joining Jenny and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!