Monday, August 5

washi…


This time I wanted to make a colorful card for the 600 birthday challenge!
On white card stock I pulled out all my primary colors of washi tape and applied them to the piece.
This I trimmed down and applied to a white card stock base card.
Using the die, unknown company, I cut out white card stock, orange card stock and white craft foam and layered them onto the washi part of the card.
Note that I offset the orange.

On to the next card, remember we get to make 4 cards for this challenge!


3 comments:

  1. Love this bright and cheerful card - the washi tapes look so good over the white - it really brings the colours out, and that lovely bold sentiment if the perfect finish.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love how you have used the Washi tapes to create a colorful background.
    Thanks for being a part of the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
    Revati P
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super CUTE!!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!