Monday, August 5

copper…

 
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #600


This post is the first of four that I will be entering in this challenge!
I hope to make them all very different but all in celebration of Cupcake Inspirations birthday.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of copper card stock.
On more black card stock I stamped the image from Technique Junkies “Contemporary Floral”with Versamark ink.
I immediately applied Ranger copper perfect pearls with a soft brush and gently wiped off the excess.
Then I applied it to the card front.
I picked up some light wood woods from our local Dollar Tree and dabbed Ranger perfect pearl medium on it then gently applied the copper perfect pearls.
To finish I applied it to the card front with glue.

Happy 600 Cupcake Inspiration on to the next.


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous use of the perfect pearls, I am in awe of your 'no smudge' finish!! A wonderful card overall.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice, has a texture feel to it, and great job! Thanks for playing our Cupcake Challenge Inspirations Celebrations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the gold and black. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!