Monday, August 5

peony…


Thanks to Cupcake Inspiration I will be WAY ahead on my birthday cards for the rest of the year!
This ia number three of four and played with a different way to make a card.
The main panel is white card stock.
I cut a piece of Tim Holtz collage paper and colored it on the back side with Prisma color pencils.
Then I applied it to the white card stock and trimmed it down before applying it to the black card stock base card.
In my stash I had a black card stock tag which I stamped the sentiment from Wplus9 “Birthday Wishes” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I tied a pink sheer ribbon through the hole in the tag and then foam taped it to the card front.

One more to go…


4 comments:

  1. A stunning use of the collage paper and a beautiful card as a result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project. Love the colors and the little bow to add some texture to your card.
    Thanks for being a part of the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
    Revati P
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love that paper you used on this. The addition of the bow is fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!