Monday, August 5

sweetest…



This is the final card for this challenge and I have gone back to my favorite way of creating…CAS!
The base card is white card stock.
The brown panel is die cut with a die from My Favorite Things “Wonky Stitched Square STAX”.
I stamped the image and sentiment from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “So Sweet Slimline” and water colored it with Derwent Inktense pencils.
Then i cut it with another die from the set and applied it to the card.

Won’t you join this great challenge?
You never know you might win a prize!

Happy Birthday Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite of your quartet of birthday cards Arlene. Love that image and you have coloured and mounted it so beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Arlene.
    Thanks for being a part of the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
    Revati P
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. This card is so cute. I love that image you used. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super CUTE Arlene!!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Lori
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Beautifully CAS.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!