Thursday, August 8

mixed…


Mixed media is confusing for me but I thought I would give it a try.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of brown textured card stock.
I made a Distress ink background using water color paper next.
I used a transparent layer from Tim Holtz for the circle.
Next I used a sentiment from Tim Holtz “snarky” sticker set and colored it with Distress Oxide inks.
From Tim Holtz “Paper Dolls” I found the boys and attached them.
To finish I glued the gears from a Tim Holtz ideology set, sorry I threw out the packaging so I have no name.



5 comments:

  1. A great mixed media card - I have that quote as a Riley and Co stamp :) Love the image you have used with it on this fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great mixed media creation. I love the ‘smooshed’ background. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masculine mixed media card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fun and love the vintage feeling. Thank you for sharing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Mix Media card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!