Friday, August 9

comfort…

Most of thePenny Black stamps I have are florals.
They are just so beautiful that I decided to use them for this challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the image from Penny Black “winsome wreath” and water colored it with Derwent Inktense pencils.
Once dry I cut out the outside of the wreath and trimmed it down to fit on the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black “Sympathy Sentiments”.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/20/2024

    Absolutely gorgeous card Arlene! The black makes the colour pop! Thanks for joining us at PBSC. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really beautiful Arlene! Congrats on win at PBSC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!