Friday, July 12

summer…


This challenge is all about food and since it’s very hot where I am, the bunnies are out nibbling the garden and I’m inside nibbling watermelon I thought I would use these elements in my card.
I used layers of watermelon colors on the black base card .
On the main white panel I used images from Lawn Fawn “Hey There Hayrides! Bunny Add-On” and “Happy Summer”.
I masked the water melons to stamp everything then colored them with Copic markers.
I stamped the sentiment from the “Happy Summer” set to finish.




2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous - love how you have used the bunnies 'eating' the watermelon. Hope you can stay cool
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This watermelon themed card with the bunnies is adorable! I love the red, green and black border and using the bunnies from Hayrides! Bunny Add-On is super clever. Thank you for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! -Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!