Saturday, July 13

fawned…


This is a brand new challenge for not only me but everyone!
If you are like me you have a huge stash of patterned papers that you just had to have…at that moment.
The base card is light grey card stock with layers of brown and black card stocks.
The background piece is from a paper pack that I only have a few left and didn’t have the “title page” sorry.
Using stamps from You Next Stamp “Hammie Coffee and Tea” with patterned paper from Carta Bella “Farmhouse Summer” I stamped the cup and saucer image, cut it out and glued it to the card front.
Next on white card stock I stamped the hamster and his feet, colored them with Copic markers , cut them out and glued them to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Deer Friend”.
Now that may seem odd to use a sentiment from a deer set with a hamster until you know that this card is for my granddaughter who named her hamster “Fawn”!



1 comment:

  1. What a delightful card - and I do love the reason for the sentiment :) Great use of your paper - i really should dig into mine, and stop making my backgrounds....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!