Saturday, July 13

photo…


I rarely do more than one posting per challenge but here’s the story as to why I did this time.
As I am aging I find I want to clear out things and live more simply.
I am from Swedish ancestry and they have a name for this “Swedish Death Cleaning”.
Basically it’s clearing out to allow your family a simple time after your death.
While I was doing this last month I found a bunch of photos that I had taken over the years that weren’t of family, friends or places I want to remember.
Then I thought instead of tossing them I could make them into cards.
The base card is gold card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the photo of a cemetery near my town I stamped the images from Stampin’ Up’s “Love at First Bite” using StazOn jet black ink.
On the areas that the ink didn’t stick I used black Copic markers to fill in!



1 comment:

  1. OH WOW ... spooky and very creative!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!