Tuesday, July 16

halloween…


Since this challenge goes until August I thought I might sneak in a Halloween card.
After all we have been doing Christmas in July for a couple of weeks now!!!
The base card is black card stock with a fold on the front.
I added Distress inked background white card stock.
Using dies from Tim Holtz “Frightful Things and “Ghost Town” with white, gold and black card stocks I make the scene and glued it to the front of the card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “life of the Party”.



3 comments:

  1. that 's so clever, the use of the colourboard for the challenge, brilliant. Thank you for playing at the AAA Colourful Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/08/2024

    A fabulous use of the colour board.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!