Friday, July 12

shades…


In my stash of pre-made Distress backgrounds I found this fun one with Distress black soot, antique linen and rusty hinge.
To that I added a piece of kraft card stock and applied that to a black card stock base card.
I die cut the sentiment piece and stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Crazy Talk” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Using dies from Tim Holtz “Mischievous” with black card stock I die cut the kitty to add to the piece.



6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card - love that kitty die cut, and you have used it so cleverly here
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool way to use the colors for this challenge - love the kitty! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and love the kitty silhouette laying on top of the sentiment... thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is perfect for this challenge and I love the kitty. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background, Arlene, and I love the image of the cat. Thank you for playing along at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the inky yumminess and that awesome black cat! Great card. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!