Wednesday, July 10

sewing…


I love hand sewing and since that is the challenge that’s what I chose!
A while ago I found the Spellbinders “Stitched Petal Diamond Background” die set on a clearance rack, so I bought it and set it aside.
Then last week I found, actually hubby saw it, DMC Diamant thread on clearance for 75% off and I picked up five different colors.
When I got home I used my 110 lb card stock in white to die cut the stitching plate, as I call it.
I stitched up two, they do take some time, and made them into card s today.
The glossy card stock is actually from the Dollar Tree!



2 comments:

  1. A wonderful result from some very thrifty shopping - love that Diamant thread against the card - and beautiful stitching too - I have some of the stitching 'dies' and they do take time to stitch up!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I think the time it took was worth it! (: Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!