Wednesday, July 10

bean…


I know there are cupcakes and mermaid tails in the photo but when I saw the colors I saw coffee?
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the main panel I used Distress inks with Newton’s Nook Designs “Bokeh Stencil Set” and “Mugs Stencil” to create the images.
On black card stock with the sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs “Heartfelt Coffee” I stamped the sentiment with Hero Arts unicorn ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder before trimming it out and foam taping it to the card front.


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the challenge colours - and why not coffee - you need it to wash the cup cakes down!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the combination of stencils! Such a fun design and super creative! Always a pleasure to see your creativity at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I love the stenciled background and all the polka dots! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use stencils! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the challenge colors and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used the stencils for your card, Arlene! So creative! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!