Friday, July 19

sewing…


The first company I chose was easy as I wanted to use one of the card fronts that I had sewn using Spellbinders “Stitched Petal Diamond Background”.
I had use some DMC diamant threads for that glistening look.
This I applied to a 5”x7” black card stock base card with a layer of copper glitter card stock.
Now the hard part.
I didn't want sentiments on the card as I wasn’t sure how I was going to use the card!
So I dug through my dies to find a flower, or two, that had six petals like the sewn card.
I found them in My Favorite Things “Stitched Flowers”, so I cut them out of black card stock and used a hole punch for the centers from the copper glitter card stock.


2 comments:

  1. WOW - this is gorgeous - love the diamant thread against the dark background - that gives a stunning result. Great hunting yo find the flowers as desired
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an ornate and timeless look - so detailed. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!