Friday, July 19

leaves…


So I saw a YouTube video about cleaning up the craft room to be more creative and you know what…it works!
Then I found this challenge and went through the bins of scraps I had put together.
When I cut leaves for my last posting I just kept on cutting and threw them into a bin of pre-cuts I have.
The base card is a pre-folded brown card stock.
T othat I applied green card stock from a previous posting as well.
Inthe same stash bin I had the cream piece, not large enough for a full card front but it worked here.
Then I added the scrap of pre-embossed card stock with an Autumn theme.
I added the leaves and there you go an Autumn card that I really needed.


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful result from you tidying up - this is a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a win/win. You have an inspired place to create and a beautiful card you have created! Just think of all those scraps you've put to work! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!