Saturday, July 20

owl…


For this challenge I pulled out a set I have been wanting to use for ages!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of silver metallic card stock and a layer of Lawn Fawn let it shine snowflake card stock.
I die cut craft foam and more silver metallic card stock with the Lawn Fawn “Magic Iris Snowflake Add-on”, glued them together and then to the card front.
I stamped the owl from Lawn Fawn “Winter Owl” and colored it with Copic markers, then trimmed it out and foam taped it to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the set, “owl I want for Christmas is you”, on the inside!


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card - love the elegant silver and white with just the pop of red, and the punny inside sentiment :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!