Sunday, May 19

whole lotta love…


This challenge is definitely going to age me!
The challenge is to pick a rock song and make a card based on it.
I chose “Whole Lotta Love” by Led Zeppelin!!!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the main white card stock panel I stenciled the hearts with Distress candied apple ink and using a great little stencil I picked up at my local Dollar Tree.
With black card stock I die cut the sentiment and also stamped the other sentiment from Hero Arts “Big Hugs Stamp & Cut” set.



1 comment:

  1. Your card is as awesome as the song - and the song is a particularly awesome one!! I love the look of the big sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "Let's Get Rocked" challenge this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!