Monday, May 6

sea…


These little sets for birthdays from Lawn Fawn are just wonderful.
The price point is so low and the stamps are so cute!
The base card is white card stock.
I created the “sea”  using Newton’s Nook Designs “Waves Stencil” with Distress inks mermaid lagoon and salvaged patina.
Next I stamped the seahorses from Lawn Fawn’s “Seahorsin’ Around”, on white card stock and colored them with Copic markers before trimming them out and gluing them to the base card.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment and “extras” from the set.




2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, and I love the gentle pun in this one
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS design and I love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!