Monday, May 6

crayons…

There is still a box of broken crayons at this Grandma’s house…just in case a little one needs to feel creative!
The base card is white card stock. with a strip of black card stock.
On more white card stock I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn “Color My World” and colored them with Copic markers.
Using a die from Paper Smooches “Borders 1” set I “broke” the crayons and glued them to the black stip.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from Picket Fence Studios “Broken Crayons”.


5 comments:

  1. Such a clever card and very striking with the lilac and lime crayons on black! I'm off to take a look at the Broken Crayons set--this is the first I've seen them---love the sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Arlene - love how you have used the broken crayons to illustrate the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative are you! Awesome job with that sentiment! Thanks for sharing your creative mind with us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this adorable card, Arlene! The sentiment is true and inspiring and breaking the crayons is genius! We're so glad to have you join us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of our challenge colors against the black background! Thanks for playing at Color Hues Arlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!