Monday, May 6

dam…

 
This little beaver is working his way through a wood card to wish someone a dam good day!
The base card is brown card stock with a layer of cream card stock.
Using wood vellum I trimmed it to wrap around the next cream layer but first die cut the opening with a scallop Spellbinders die.
This I wrapped and taped to the base card .
On more cream card stock I stamped the beaver from Lawn Fawn “Wood You Be Mine?” and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and applying it to the card from.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set!


3 comments:

  1. LOL! What a funny punny card---so cute! Thanks for playing with my theme this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great pun, Arlene, and a fabulous card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that's it in a nutshell. A really cute card Arlene. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!