Saturday, April 27

hello…

For inspiration from this mood board I chose the flowers and the colored pencil colors.
The base card is white card stock with the corners rounded.
On water color paper I made a water color bouquet with Tombow markers and the following Art Impressions stamp sets:
WC Flower set 5
WC Flower Set 6
WC Flower Set 3
Not sure the number of the set that the watering can comes in as mine was on wood originally and I took it off the wood!
This I stamped with a sentiment, unknown company.
Next I corner rounded the piece and backed it with corner rounded black textured card stock.



2 comments:

  1. Loving the water color look and clean and simple style. A card fit for any an occasion. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty compilation of stamps to make this lovely card, and beautifully composed - the black makes a fitting frame
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!