Saturday, April 27

warm wishes…


Went with a something a little different for the image in the center…I cut out the image instead of leaving it in the rectangle.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of gold textured card stock.
I cut two smaller rectangles to match the sketch from patterned paper and applied them to the card front.
Om white card stock I stamped the image from Mama Elephant “O Penguin Tree” and colored it with Copic markers.
This I cut out and applied to the card front with foam tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set to the card front by cutting the stamp in half.




4 comments:

  1. Oh my that is one adorable penguin tree! love this! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the sketch and the stamps - there are so many details in among the penguins!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of those little penguins with the splashes of red gingham behind them - it's such a cheerful card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is just super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!