Tuesday, November 1

happy thanks…



This challenge I am honored to be the guest designer!

Last month while out shopping with the hubby I found this great Spellbinders die with the “thank” and the “you”.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock.
Using turquoise and mustard card stock I cut the “thank” out of both and applied them to a black card stock base to apply to the card front.
With black card stock and the “you” letters I cut four of each and glued them on each other before gluing them to the card.
Digging through my old Spellbinders I found a set with the smiley faces so I stamped them onto the coordinating colors and die cut them with the coordinating die before foam taping them to the card front.

Won’t you join us for the color hues challenge?





9 comments:

  1. Your bold die cut 'Thank' packs a punch Arlene, and I love the two smiley faces. So happy to have you as our GD this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful use of the colours Arlene - and such a bold card - that die was a great buy!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card! great dies

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bold and happy card you've created with these colors! So wonderful to have your as our Guest Designer this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you join us Arlene! Your block letters are amazing. What a clever way to feature our colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I already mentioned I loved your card, but I had to stop by for a proper visit. I think your card is wonderful and I think will come in handy for years to come. Thanks for guesting with us. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a wonderful bold text design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card using the colors! So fun! Thanks for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/06/2022

    Arlene I love the big bold print message, wonderful card. so happy to have you as our guest this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!